A genealogy blog about the migration generation of my McKee Family line, including bios, transcribed obituaries, photographs, and research notes.



Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Long Time No Post!

 I know it's been a long time since I've posted an update. I've been buried for the most part of the last five years in newspaper research. As a result, I have an updated family tree book. If you would like an electronic copy, please email me at ptreme@gmail.com. 

The tree book is greatly expanded with lots of new people and more complete information on individuals as a result of the newspaper research. In addition to updating the book, I've also uploaded a public family tree to Ancestry.com. The public family tree has notes that include the results of my newspaper research. For example, if an individuals profile includes a note titled Obit, open the note and you'll see the transcribed obituary. I hope you enjoy the new public family tree. 


No comments:

Post a Comment