A genealogy blog about the migration generation of my McKee Family line, including bios, transcribed obituaries, photographs, and research notes.



Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2014

McKee Family Tree...a Printable PDF

I've had some concentrated time recently and I've completed something I've been working on on and off for a few years. I've constructed a 250ist page PDF of the McKee family tree. The tree is in book form with each person's name and vitals only.

Please understand that there are no citations in the work. In constructing this book, I followed a model that is similar to the method used by Mrs. Frank S. Torrens and her daughter, Louise M. Torrens, in their genealogy series Family Genealogies of Sparta, Illinois. I located copies of the various volumes of these books at the Salt Lake City Family History Center and found that the information in these books jump started my research on many lines. I hope you have the same experience while using my McKee book. If you have questions or corrections/additional information, please post a comment. Since this is a family blog, I'm sure that more than one person will be interested in updating their information too.

I'm planning on publishing this book so that if someone wants a printed copy they can get one without involving me...printing, binding, and mailing copies.

As more information becomes available, I'll be updating this book. In the meantime, I hope you find this book helpful.

I have another book in the works, a manuscript that is a family saga covering Alexander McKee and his children. I'm not sure when that book will be completed. As time allows I'll be working on it.

Click the following link to download a copy of the PDF from my Microsoft OneDrive account:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=E8AA5BE5FEB18E27!508&authkey=!AL3cZrGHnARNua8&ithint=file%2cpdf




No comments:

Post a Comment