I've been pecking at three articles--general genealogy articles--and I've finished first drafts and submitted all three pieces to the Florida State quarterly. It will be interesting to see what gets accepted and what gets rejected. I completed two of the articles using Google Docs and was able to share them with the quarterly editor. Working this way is way cool. Now I'm trying to think of more to write about and more presentations to put together. After all, Pattie (presentation partner) and I have to support our habit.
Playing with this blog is so much easier than dealing with the website on Rootsweb. Speaking of which, I still need to fix the Index page and see if I can move the footer to the end of the page where it belongs. I just hate trying to deal with it.