A genealogy blog about the migration generation of my McKee Family line, including bios, transcribed obituaries, photographs, and research notes.



Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fletcher Researcher

In the flurry of all the British research, I happened upon another researcher who is working on the Fletcher line. His name is Peter and he lives in the U.K. I've sent him a gedcom with everything I have on the Dodd line. Thanks to the recent British Bonanza, I had something to send him! Anyway, if you're a Fletcher researcher, here's the address to Peter's website: www.fletcherfamilytree.net.

Here are the Fletcher's from my family tree:

Agnes Dodd d/o Joseph and Agnes (Anderson) Dodd
m 26 Mar 1895 St. John, Dukinfield, Cheshire
Arthur Fletcher b. 1875 Hyde, Cheshire

Agnes and Arthur had the following children:
Percy Vincent Fletcher b. 25 Jan 1896
Mary Louisa Fletcher b. 11 Jul 1897
Hepzibah Fletcher b. 10 Oct 1899
Jack Fletcher b. Mar 1903

After all this activity, I'm back in a lull...gets bits and pieces as I go back and concentrate on people who have the Custom ID of D for dead (or based on their date of birth, probably dead). Genealogy can be a goulish pursuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment