A genealogy blog about the migration generation of my McKee Family line, including bios, transcribed obituaries, photographs, and research notes.



Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Terri Helps Again

My favorite librarian (and new BFF) Terri came through for me again. She provided me with the five additional obituaries that were in her library.

--Robert Stanley Boyd, Sr. (F.A.G. memorial 67901945)
--Lillie Mae (Browning) Boyd (F.A.G. memorial 67900574)
--Robert Stanley Boyd, Jr. (F.A.G. memorial 50030236)
--Imogene Lenora (Stanford) Boyd (F.A.G. memorial 50030614)
--Zelma Dean (Boyd) Self (F.A.G. memorial 60052880)

The obituary for Lillie was particularly useful in that I've had very little luck with tracing info on Lillie. Her obit answered many many questions.

So again I say thank you to Terri.

No comments:

Post a Comment