A genealogy blog about the migration generation of my McKee Family line, including bios, transcribed obituaries, photographs, and research notes.



Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Louise E. (Cook) McKinley 1910-1964 Illinois

I've been at RootsTech 2012 all week and been in and out of the library as time permits. I was hoping that the library had acquired additional books since the last time I was here. They have...just not books that include references for my family. My one meager find was for Louise E. (Cook) McKinley. I found a burial location for her along with correct dates of birth and death. Here's her info:

Louise E. Cook d/o Harry and Lillian Cook
b. 7 Jun 1910 Illinois
d. 27 Aug 1964 (buried Caledonia Cemetery, Sparta, Illinois)
m. 4 May 1934 Tilden United Presbyterian Church, Tliden, Illinois
Gilbert Lester McKinley s/o Samuel Gilmore McKinley and Cora Margaret Edmiston
b. 30 Jan 1913 Illinois
d. 21 Dec 1995 Charleston, Coles County, Illinois

Louise and Gilbert had two children: Martha and Edward.

We have one day left for RootsTech. Everything will be over by about 3 p.m. tomorrow. I may go back to the library just to see what's up. I may just come back to the nice warm hotel room and huddle. My poor Florida climate acclimated bod isn't doing well in this cold arid mountain environment. No more winter conference!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment