A genealogy blog about the migration generation of my McKee Family line, including bios, transcribed obituaries, photographs, and research notes.



Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Find A Grave Bonus

Well, what I didn't get on the two obits that came in today, I did get from a Find A Grave photo request. I asked for a photo of the grave site of Elsie M. (Beane) Anderson (74316732).  The volunteer added Elsie's husband's info since he also appears on the grave marker. I've asked the volunteer to transfer the memorial to me.

Edward Michael G. Anderson
b. Dec 1901 Ashton Under Lyne, County Lancashire, England
d. 1964 probably in Massachusetts, possibly in Palmer but maybe in Springfield (FAG 76508332)

I can't find a social security death index entry for him...the quick and easy way to death info. However, with at least a year of death, I can begin to search for more records.

No comments:

Post a Comment