A genealogy blog about the migration generation of my McKee Family line, including bios, transcribed obituaries, photographs, and research notes.



Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Staying Connected Pays--Hinerman Update

When we last left Catherine Agnes (McKinley) Hinerman, I had requested a death certificate. Requesting the certificate was the suggestion of a kindly stranger, who sent me the address for an ordering spot. The objective was to see if the certificate included the name of the cemetery where Catherine is buried. It did!

You can find Catherine's memorial on Find a Grave (76781021).

So with a little hint and $9.00, I was able to change Catherine's custom ID from O for obituary to FO for Find A Grave and obituary. If you missed the posts about the custom ID field, I use a series of IDs in a custom ID field that my software includes to help me target my searches.

No comments:

Post a Comment