A genealogy blog about the migration generation of my McKee Family line, including bios, transcribed obituaries, photographs, and research notes.



Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Rudolph Luther Faith

Rudolph died 30 November 2010 at Autumn House in Idalou, Lubbock County, TX. I found his obituary online and two Find A Grave memorials (62473260, 62473255)with Rudolph's obituary as his bio. The obituary mentions all four of his daughters (Mary Lucille, Evelyn Ruth, Dorothy Anne, and Margaret Lane). In addition, the obituary mentions those who predeceased Rudolph, including his first wife Minnie Lorene Uptergrove.

I've requested a headstone photograph, hoping that Rudolph was buried with his first wife Minnie. Currently, I don't have an obituary or grave location for Minnie. Tracking Rudolph may lead me to at least a grave location for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment