A genealogy blog about the migration generation of my McKee Family line, including bios, transcribed obituaries, photographs, and research notes.



Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cheshire Ancestor Article Bears Fruit...or in this case a cousin

I've been contacted by a Dodd cousin! Seems Vivian (from Scotland) found me thru the 2007 article that was published in the Cheshire Ancestor, which proves that writing about your research pays off. Sometimes it takes time but it does work at some point.

I've been sending Vivian gedcoms (Dodd and Anderson so far). I'll be able to tell Vivian so much about what happened to her family in the U.S. She should be able to fill in so much that I'm missing from the U.K. I'm looking forward to lots of fun exchanges with this lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment